Queers Unite for Dustin Diamond

Thursday, January 06, 2005

I want to tea bag Dustin

Today when I woke up, I had a raging erection. I had been dreaming about Dustin Diamond wearing Zubaz and getting pounded by Mario Lopez. I dreamt that I joined in and tea bagged Dustin. He slowly licked and sucked on my cleanly shaven nutsack, he than nibbled it like it was a piece of cheese. I inserted the entire sack in his mouth and let it steep, at the same time my pink button rubbed his chin hair, which left a wonderful aroma of man. I woke up right before I came, so I had to put in my Saved By The Bell DVDs to jack off to. It was a good morning.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Kurt Steinberg said…

    Gay Zack, that queer fantasy is really hot. I just lost my load all over my monitor!

    Diamond, do you read the posts here? Please regale us with your innermost thoughts/fantasies. One of my innermost fantasises involves you and three strangers in the second bathroom stall at the gas station on Vine in West Hollywood. You literally just met these dudes when you walked in the door. Two of them are homeless crackheads. However, you are so horny when you walk in that you can't resist dropping your pants for a thorough anal pounding!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home