Queers Unite for Dustin Diamond

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I love queering it up at rest stops!

I just love going to rest stops around the country and hooking up with random dudes for anal and other filthy acts. I find you get great results if you dress as a character from Saved By the Bell, I once dressed up as Mr. Belding and had several young men dressed as A.C Slater offer to rim my anus and take dumps on my chest. These types of gang bangs are great fun for queers not afraid to live on the wild side. I also love the one on one you get from picking up a stranger in a techo dance club and taking him home for a round of watching Saved By the Bell episodes while you jerk each other off and lick eachothers man chowder. I need to go , all this writing is making me very happy in the pants and I need to do something about it.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:08 AM, Blogger Kurt Steinberg said…

    I also enjoy having unprotected buttsex with dudes I've literally just met, especially when I don't even know their names! I've lost count of the number of times I've been sucked off next to the dumpster in the alley behind a disco club. The guys sucking me off almost always wear Zubaz pants! What's up with that? Last night I took a huge dump in the mouth of Steven, a gay waiter I met 3 minutes prior to my shit-drop!

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger Rusty Pounder said…

    Sounds like you've had some great times at the dumpster as well. I've stopped raw dogging it for a while, I likem to give my used condom to some random lucky funboy and let him gargle with it. Than we get a whole gang together and we snowball it until the last in line gets a special treat, they can either swallow it or use it to lube someones ass up. You should try it sometime.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home