Queers Unite for Dustin Diamond

Thursday, January 20, 2005

I need a new pair of Zubaz!

I was at a rest stop last night and someone took me from the behind (as usual), but this time they didn't even bother to pull them down! He forced his manhood in my ass by ripping a hole in my zubaz. They were already weak in that area from all the caked on anal juices and semen, but I had many wonderfull memories with those. I'm looking to find some new zubaz that are gayer than the last pair. I'm trying to get in contact with the owners of Dustin Diamonds zubaz, but they are busy entertaining offers from many other queers who want a wonderful piece of television history. I was thinking of sewing my own imitation zubaz with rainbow fabric to show off my pride. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home