Queers Unite for Dustin Diamond

Friday, January 21, 2005

Friday is upon us.

So here it is, another friday, I can't wait to go to my favorite queer hangout to meet up with some good friends. Tonight will no doubt be a good turnout. It's pretty much a guarantee that within 5 minutes of getting in the door, I'll be munching some starfish, and within an hour, I'll be pounding some random young Mario Lopez wannabe in the bathroom stall. Queering it up is so fun when you have a great queer community who believe in having as much fun with whoever they bump into. I've even gotten oral from a mildly retarded middle-aged man dressed as Mr. Belding. He came up to me and said "Screech, report to my office immediatly for punishment for getting caught wacking off in the boys locker room while watching Zach and Slater lather each other up with soap." I followed him into the bathroom and he went to work, it was damn good. I know he'll be there, maybe if I dress up as Screech, he'll have to punish me again, although he is a very popular queer in the club, I think he was an original Village Person, the mildly retarded one who got let go before they got signed.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home