Queers Unite for Dustin Diamond

Friday, August 12, 2005

It's been a while!

I've been away touring to promote my new book "If a man shits in his zubaz and no one is around, will it make a smell?" I've been having a great time meeting and signing autographs. One place that really comes to mind was in West Hollywood at "the Manhole" a popular gay sex club. I was sitting there shaking hands and signing books when a nicely tanned man with a greasy mullet, acid washed jeans and a pink tank top came and shyly handed me his book. I opened it and asked him who I should make it out to, giving a smile. He smiled back and had the cutest dimples I've ever seen. He said his name was Mario. I asked him if he would like to have a drink with me after I got done with the signing. He said he'd come by to pick me up. We went out to the Abbey, another gay hot spot, where we drank a lot and talked for hours. I invited him back to my hotel where we stayed up all night rimming and pounding each others anus' raw. I shot a huge load of spunk in his mullet, which dried hard. We had a great time and he said we could hook up the next time I'm in Hollywood. It's nice to be back in San Fran, tonight I plan to go back to the dumpsters where I used to meet up with other queers so they can properly welcome me back, hopefully they will stretch out my rectum so much that it will look like a wizards sleeve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home