Queers Unite for Dustin Diamond

Monday, August 15, 2005

Who needs enemas with friends like these!

So I went out to my favoite dumpster site wearing my vintage pair of zubaz I found while touring to promote my book. I was greeted by many queers dressed as Slaters and Zacks, even a Belding came to welcome me back, and by welcoming me back I mean that they took turns packing my shit. It felt so good to be home again, to feel the touch of men that I've felt before. I grew tired of random men entering my chocolate love cave, so it was nice to be among old friends. Someone dressed as Screech came, so I quickly pounched him and squated over him, spraying his face with the wateriest diarrhea ever. He loved it, soon others took turns dropping feces on him. It turned into one giant circle jerk, were everyone shot their seed on the Screech. It was awesome, and my ass hurts too bad to sit anymore, it was a great night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home