Queers Unite for Dustin Diamond

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Screech gets Dirty Sanchez

I have to say, when I heard the news about Dustin receiving a Dirty Sanchez on film, I thought, wow Christmas came early. I can't wait to see the fecal matter on his face. I can't wait to see him insert his finger in an anus. I could watch it, stroke myself as I imagine that I'm in the film with him. I'd also tea bag him and show him a glass bottom boat. I always told people that he was into scat play, but everyone just dismissed me as a troll. Now there is video evidence of these acts. Everything I've posted on message boards has come true despite everyone thinking I was just some troll spreading rumors. Fuck them all. I have the last laugh as everything me and Dustins queer fanbase said has evidence proving our claims. You just wait, soon something about his gay sex experiences will come out. I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home